Notting Hill

Somewhere.... over the rainbow! (aka notting hill)


Personally I think Pink ! Which one would you choose?

As soon as I hopped off the tube to Notting Hill ( minding the gap )




 I fell into a world full of color.... Swooning over the pastels worked up an appitite so I drop in Farm Girl for some delicious bites before I decided to go off the grid and just get lost .


Cotinuing to get my steps in ... I strolled over to Kinnsington Palace and the royal gardens. Feeling royally fabulous spending this lovely morning in london I just had to treat myself to the one and only Harrods .. oh and then why not some Harvy Nichols because no trip to London would be complete without!

Still cearly running with the"treat yo self "vibes I made a beeline for the cutest spot in town where the calories are so pretty they dont count ! Peggy Porschen Cakes dreamy little shop with heavenly baked goods not to mention a mean mocha ! Ill have my cake and eat it too! This instagrammers paradise was a new fun fav I cant wait to take friends to! Ah my internal girly girl is in heaven!





It was my first time really exploring notting hill and kennsington areas and I was in for a treat litterally! Ive been to Portabello Road, but really diving in past tourism central was so worth it.
 I woud love to know of more great places to go while in town, please reach out and share !

xo 

Comments

Popular Posts