Harry Potter London

Ever since I heard the famous words,"your a wizard Harry" I fell.. and wished I wasnt just a muggle , but luckly there is magic to be found all around London, and I was determined to find it ,and my hogwarts acceptance letter !
Im such a harry potter nerd and just LOVE that london is full of great spots I can geek out!

Putting on my best british accent (hehe my friends get so annoyed because im so bad at it) I set out on my adventure I flew over to platform 9 3/4  at Kings Cross to meet the Hogwarts Express  (toursisty I know, but nessciary).

I unfourtunately didnt get in to take a lesson in potions over at the cauldren. I hear they brew so well even Professer Snape would be proud. Really quite a magical experience with wands, cauldrens , and casting accio drinks!

After managing a few exixers and potions of the alcohol type I ventured over to the house of Minalima to check if my Hogwarts letter came in and grab a new copy of the Quibbler ! They have so many great features and interesting finds here including Lunas glasses ( OMG I neeeeed a pair).  dont worry I made sure to stop by and eye their stationary, prints and maybe pick up a maurders map? 






Ahh, today I felt as if I belonged in the wizarding world! 
I decided not to do the Harry Potter Studios tour due to already having visited Diagon alley and Hogsmede here and it was so perfect that I want to keep it in my memory that way.


Mischif managed!

Comments

Popular Posts