5 products I'm currently obsessing over

Sharing a little slice of my wisdom of the 5 prouducts that make me feel as Fergie would say:
G L A M O R O U S !

Im raving about these products because Ive tried them out and LOVED them and thought it would be helpful to share. These 5 products are across the board. A little beauty, a little fashion, and a little sprinkle of random things I love. I use most of these every single day and its not everyday you find GOOD products that work!


Cult Gaia Bag - join the cult. This fab bamboo bag is a dream. Its so unique and always gets complements. Pairs well with everything.
Wellness Reusable Bottle - this little baby goes EVERYWHERE with me. I am a new woman from drinking the proper amount of water now because of my bottle. Its addicting! This sturdy peice is great to have handy. It also comes in many patterns and colors !


Sugar Lips - Yall know this is my go to. I had to put it on my list again because you will always find me religiously putting this on. I use "Bloom" but also have being eyeing buying "petal". Its like bathing your lips in moisture with just enough tint to go with every look.


Bobbi Brown Mascara - Wowzaa! so i have stuggled with my eyelashes. I feel like I have tried everything , products A-Z to make them longer and fuller but now that ive found this eye opening mascara im satisfied! It really does make me feel as if I have gorgous lashes and gives me more confidence. I would def check this out if that sounds like something you struggle with too.


Steam Line Luggage- My new carryon is the cutest in town. The Steamline Editor Series has me obsessed. Super happy with this purchace. I love the multiple compartments and removable parts. Not to mention its quite appealing to the eye(that doesnt hurt either). Natual linen mixed with black leather makes me feel so chic.
 
What are your current finds that you swear by? I would love to hear!


Comments

Popular Posts