ATL

Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play..


I'm backkkkk!

Sorry for neglecting my poor little blog for a bit... there have been a few life changes that have taken precedence but here I am to share them with you!


I FINALLY graduated college and now i'm back to the big city of Atlanta to start the next chapter of my life. While i'm still on cloud nine and in the honeymoon phase of graduation and moving to a fun new place it's a huge change.  As I look forward to all the new fun things to do and the new “babe pool “ ( lol seriously so many attractive guys) I am also diving into the unknown and feel will be leaving comfort and community behind. As independent as I am how much I'm always looking for a new adventure I am left worried about adjusting and making a new home/ community.





So much to take in! It's all so exciting and shiny and brand new!








Time to put on my big girl pants and get out there and enjoy it! Here I come cute coffee shops, Braves games, city streets, and new amazing foodie finds! ( like this poke - bowl nom nom !)







It so different growing up in the suburbs, leaving for college, then coming back to the big city. As I pray for community and new friendships I look forward to what's to come. BUT, I would love any advice on adjusting to a new city and any experiences yall have had OR you know Atlanta and have recommendations.


Comments

Popular Posts