Jet Setter

Jet setter

So Im in need of an adventure… who’s not?

Anywhere from the city that never sleeps...



 To London for a cuppa ...


Maybe …Italy for some vino , a gelato or three, or well the Italian men….they’re a big plus too





I’m not picky
From an easy breezy weekend getaway to a month long trek I am getting antsy!

After countless hours day dreaming I decided next on the Agenda … a little retreat to Charleston the city of pastels by the water.



Then (while not set in stone) I will venture back to the city I hold near and dear, London!
It's a fabulous place to explore before heading off to Dublin and making a loop around Ireland before sailing back over to trek Scotland!


I need your help! Yes you! All advice welcome!
I love traveling new places and discovering new things! I would love any recommendations for where I’m going or of places I should put on my list to visit this year!

My favorites I would love to revisit:
  •      Italy = specifically Montepulciano, Tuscany (I spent a month there but Rome and Florence were also brilliant.) but Rome and the Amalfi coast are always a good idea



  •       NYC- While the big apple is not a country it is the one and only concrete jungle and earns its title as #2 spot on my list. I will always love New York no many how many times I visit its full of marvelous discoveries and adventures.


  •       Germany- The Rhine valley countryside was a vision I would love to see more historical sites of Germany.



  •      Vancouver- What a dreamy city. Those Canadians got it made there, eh?I topped the trip off with a fun voyage over to  Also, if your looking for views in Canada I would suggest Ontario and its breathtaking Niagra falls (take the boat  and raincoat underneath the falls for a one of a kind experience)
  •      London – Never gets old! My favorite city to get lost in. Always a sight to see with lovely locals and quaint pubs. And .. Well Harrods duh



  •       France- oui! Im in love! Paris of course my first love, but Normandy a close second.

  •       USVI – well all of the Caribbean for that matter! It’s the perfect screen savor white sandy beaches and gives you the best sun kissed tan you wish would last forever.

  •      Costa Rica- Perfect for a quiet relaxed getaway. In this case contrary to the song.. go chasing waterfalls

·      Amsterdam- The unique feel of the canals and houses lining the waterways was a one of a kind experience ill never forget. I would go back to do the Ann Frank house and for those tulips! Stunning!
·      Cancun- Like Vegas what happens here stays here … from the coconut drinks at the poolside resort to the dancing the night away.. this is a fun trip.. But you may need a vaca from your vaca.
·      Belgium- while the waffles and Atomium were of course fabulous I didn’t get to spend much time in the fun city of Brussels and would love to see all it has to offer.



These are just a few of my top faves I’ve been but would love to readventure to! I can’t wait to create new memories and see what this year holds!


xx

Comments

Popular Posts