Handbag Snoop

Us gals get a rap for our purses being a black hole of sorts....

So I decided to do some research and report in on my handbag essentials and leave the rest out of my post ..and my purse.

My life is a series of school, "bum" days,and going out with friends, so I needed some "go to's" that could fit all my needs! So on those day i'm out and about and need a quick fixer upper😉  and heres how I make sure I keep it fresh.


1.Anthropologie hair scrunchies - These are miracle workers ! The cute patterns + silky comfort =perfect go to! I wear them alll the time, sometimes even to bed. Always keeping one in my purse for those not so great hair days when I need a cute pony or bun.

2.Sugar Lips - Keeping it fresh with FRESH. They created my favorite go to product. This product combines both chapstick with SPF-15 and a lip tint (I use "bloom") that you can wear with literally any outfit. I had heard a lot of rave about this product so finally decided to hop on board and I love it!!!! Nothing too flashy just a light hint of natural color.

3.Burberry Classic-  Eau de Parfum spray. This scent is classic and clean. I love having it around for a quick spritz. I always get lots of complements and wouldn't leave the house without it!

4.STILA huge extreme lash mascara- A recent addition to my collection.This little mascara bottle packs a punch! I always keep it handy incase I need a quick eyelash swipe to perk me up!

5.Hand Food- Y'all I tried out this cute little bottle and now I cant put it down. I keep one in not only my purse but night stand as well. I love the moisture it envelops me in, and the smell is delicious but not overpowering.


I would love to hear any recommendations of products or tips and tricks you guys have!
xx

Comments

Popular Posts